Company Relations Manager
Application requirements – Documents required as attachments to your application.
• Cover letter
Serve as the Company Relations Manager of a not-for-profit organization to develop a cybersecurity workforce by finding new leads, advocating for our mission and core values, growing relationships with partner organizations, and matching employers with eager candidates. Focus on growing a regional workforce development program, improve public awareness in training and hiring entry level cybersecurity professionals, and engage in cyber-oriented research, development and entrepreneurial activities.
The Company Relations Manager reports to the Program Director and is responsible for the coordination and execution of the Midwest Cyber Center’s (MC²) company outreach for cybersecurity workforce development and other day-to-day operations.
- Develop and maintain existing and new corporate partners and funding
- Assist in matching employer needs with suitable job candidates
- Prepare, edit, present, and execute funding and partnership proposals, campaigns, and meetings
- Assist in the development and implementation of an outreach and communications strategy
- Manage relevant data systems
- Excellent communication skills, social acuity and the ability to read people easily over the phone
- Have a keen ability to prioritize
- Driven, takes initiative and has the able to thrive under pressure
- Have regular access to a computer & phone
- Are highly organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to workforce development
- Outgoing; Doesn’t know a stranger
- Strong communication in IT fluency and knowledge of the cyber/tech community & opportunities
- Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experienced in developing and managing budgets, recruiting, and public speaking
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others
- Able to coordinate networking events and meetups
- Flexible; possessing the ability to wear different, “hats” on short notice
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and
responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be
directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Equal Opportunity Employer Midwest Cyber Center is an Equal Opportunity employer. MC² complies
with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and provides equal employment opportunities and access
to education programs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all qualified applicants and employees.
Midwest Cyber Center is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a
positive discrimination-free educational work environment.
|Job Category||Cyber Security|