LMI, the premier sponsor of the Midwest Cyber Center (MC2), visited the newly established Cyber Technology and Research Lab (CTRL) near Scott AFB on June 30, 2017. LMI executive and corporate staff members received a tour of the lab and presented a $50,000 check in support of the facility’s initiatives. LMI’s Midwest Regional Office director, […]
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Metro-east leaders announce launch of Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence By tbryan on October 27, 2015 0
- Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence welcomed nearly 100 guests to open house By tbryan on April 28, 2016 0
Amber Lowry on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you had a ...
Sarah on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country I would like more information about your apprentice program. I ...
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2
- Meet the Interns – Kelli Kinnikin By tbryan on June 11, 2018 1
Aegis Strategies apprentices apprenticeship check presentation community CTRL cyber Cyber apprenticeship Cyber Breakfast CyberPatriot cybersecurity cyber security Cybersecurity Analyst Cybersecurity analyst registered apprenticeship Cyber Technology & Research Lab Cyber Technology and Research Lab cyber threat Eagle Technology hackspace iGen Cyber Games Illinois Information Sharing ISAO ISAO Ecosystem LMI Logistics Management Institute Masterclock McKendree University MC² Midwest Cyber Center Midwest Cyber Center apprenticeship program MITRE Registered Apprenticeship Scholarship Scott AFB Scott Air Force Base security SLATE St. Charles County Workforce Investment Board St. Louis STEM Toastmasters UMSL white hat hacker youth competition