Last week we had the privilege to not only attend, but participate as a speaker, in the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) conference in Dayton, OH. It was an incredible event that brought industry, academia, and organizations like ours together to learn and grow. There were many conversations throughout the event on degrees, education […]
The growing need to bolster cybersecurity is so great that jobs in the industry are becoming hard to fill. Metro St. Louis has 3,813 unfilled cybersecurity jobs, according to a supply and demand “heat map” on the website cyberseek.org. Nationally, the number measures in the hundreds of thousands and is projected to grow […]
A new cybersecurity apprenticeship program is about to begin in the St. Louis region. The Midwest Cyber Center is partnering with the St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment, known as SLATE, to launch the 18-month apprenticeship. The Cybersecurity Analyst Registered Apprenticeship is aimed at those who are at least 18, with a high school […]
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Metro-east leaders announce launch of Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence By tbryan on October 27, 2015 0
- Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence welcomed nearly 100 guests to open house By tbryan on April 28, 2016 0
Amber Lowry on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you had a ...
Sarah on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country I would like more information about your apprentice program. I ...
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2
- The Cyber Hack That Changed the Course of a Life By Amber Lowry on January 23, 2018 1