Thankful and Smiling – MC² Bash & Brews By Tony Bryan, Executive Director for MC² I have a confession to make. I really don’t like fundraisers. After nearly 10 years in the nonprofit world I have planned A LOT of them. Galas, golf tournaments, trivia nights, stuff online, and even a night on Broadway. Each […]
LMI, the premier sponsor of the Midwest Cyber Center (MC2), visited the newly established Cyber Technology and Research Lab (CTRL) near Scott AFB on June 30, 2017. LMI executive and corporate staff members received a tour of the lab and presented a $50,000 check in support of the facility’s initiatives. LMI’s Midwest Regional Office director, […]
Fostering Information Sharing through ISAO’s Midwest Cyber Center’s (MC²) March Cyber Breakfast invited Rick Lipsey, from LMI, to provide insights on what an ISAO is, does and will mean for our region. The establishment of ISAOs allows communities of interest to share cyber threat information with each other on a voluntary basis, resulting in an […]
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Metro-east leaders announce launch of Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence By tbryan on October 27, 2015 0
- Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence welcomed nearly 100 guests to open house By tbryan on April 28, 2016 0
Amber Lowry on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you had a ...
Sarah on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country I would like more information about your apprentice program. I ...
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2
- Apprenticeship program aims to fill cybersecurity jobs By Amber Lowry on April 26, 2017 1