“There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked, and those that will be.” By Michael Harris, MC² Apprentice Former FBI Director Robert Mueller once said, “There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked, and those that will be.” His statement is all too familiar with me as […]
From Infantryman to Cyber Warrior By Ray Gluck, Eagle Technology It’s always challenging to introduce new talent and team members into the government cyber security and operations community. Even with technical experience, there are still many entry barriers, including the need for an active clearance and current CompTIA Security+ certification. Like many companies, Eagle TG […]
Coro Women in Leadership STEM Program: Part 1 By Amber Lowry, Program Director for the Midwest Cyber Center You know the moment in life when something’s just too good to pass up? You have a laundry list of excuses why you can’t possibly take on anything else in your already busy life, but that voice […]
Inspiring Youth towards STEM Careers By Dr. Robert Dillon, Director of Innovative Learning – School District of University City As a teacher and school leader, it is always interesting to see what sticks six months later. About six month ago, Brittany Woods Middle School at the School District of University City hosted a […]
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Metro-east leaders announce launch of Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence By tbryan on October 27, 2015 0
- Midwest Cyber Center of Excellence welcomed nearly 100 guests to open house By tbryan on April 28, 2016 0
Amber Lowry on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you had a ...
Sarah on Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country I would like more information about your apprentice program. I ...
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2
- Meet the Interns – Kelli Kinnikin By tbryan on June 11, 2018 1